Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rasta is the FUTURE...

There is a big Rasta influence here in Argentina... there are so many ppl w dreadlocks, and practically everyone here smokes weed. There are a few reggae clubs that play really good reggae music... Uni Club on Friday Nite, is one!

The only this that pizzles me, is that they dont have any rice and beans here! SMH.

But Greggory Isaacs is comming here soon, and Dread Mar I. They are both reggae artists and will be playing at Niceto Club in November... so if you are in Br, Ar, get your tickets!! There is another reggae artist by the name of S.O.J.A. that will be playing at Niceto Club in November too... I dont know much about them, but my friend from Serbia said they are really good! So I'll take his word for it! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment