Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BlackGirlTravel.com... Italia Bella

I love to travel and if you didnt know I am in Buenos Aires rite now, soaking up the "Porteño" lyfestyle...

So my friend(American) told me about this website and basically they organize trips to foreign lands, such as Italy and Brazil, with all black women. I dont know if it is only for black women. I doubt it, but it is definitely only for women!


I think it is a great idea because black people travel alot more than people know, and its a great way to meet new people and as your moving on in your career and you cant skip the country for years at a time and party, BUT 2 weeks should suit your taste just fine!


Plus its always good to leave the men behind and hang out w your girls!!

Check them out...

blackgirltravel.com


1 comment:

  1. I traveled with this group last year to Italy and had the time of my LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete