Saturday, September 5, 2009

Suits and Men, Men and Suits... Both I LOVE!!

So... my friend Teddy, MR. B.Free, is in New York (yes without me)... and he's out shopping (yes, without me!) and he found a suit I think he will look GRAND in. Now I love men, and I love suits... and its something about a man in a grey suit that is very delectable. But why is it that every time I see a man in a grey suit he has on the "salmon" shirt under it??...


Teddy: peep my fb mobile pix

Karma: will do... having fun?


Teddy: debating on some suits so you kno i need a fashionista to chime in
yeah, tired as hell
Karma: lol.. im honored
Teddy: jus stopped n seen some fam, ate good, then hit some shops to do the windo shoppin thing
Karma: Awesome... yeah sounds like fun. I love new york!
Grey... deffinately the vest
Teddy:
fyi you gotta get the september issue of alive mag, ya boy is in there :D
Karma: even if you dont get the jacket... get the vest
...Gotta see that!!
Go ahead Teddy... makin moves! (Teddy's Alive insert)
Teddy: lol
no clue what pic they used, lol
Karma: Are you going to get the grey suit? and vest?
Teddy: yeah, i think i'm gettin the grey and the gold (not posted)
the vest is a must!
Karma: GOLD.... I wanna see that!! Sunds like it'll be a nice one
Teddy: its really tan, lol
Karma: oh. ...tan.. its not pin stripe is it?
and please find another color to pair the grey suit with other than pink
Teddy: jus emailed it from my cell
Karma: wow you a walking office!! ...talk about efficient!

Karma: lmao... r they going to take the sleves down? make em longer i hope?
i like the vest on you better than the jacket
Teddy: free alterations
Karma: FABULOUS! love free lol
Its a great color for you
Teddy: they do it basic though, and then when i get home then i'll take it to some place local
Karma: just pretty please find another color to pair, not "Salmon"
Oooo I think you'll look ravishing in that!
Teddy: i like that pink
lol salmon
Karma: ... Its a good color, but everytime you see a man in a grey suit
bup bup bup... he has a
Teddy: i jus thought of garys tea
Karma: "salmon" shirt on
LMAO
funeeeeeee
Teddy: "on the high end, a pretty fishy salmon"
on the low end, ordinary ass pink, snitches!!!
Karma: lmao...
lmao
funeeeeee
imma find you some other shirt solutions and send em to you
Teddy: dude that "salmon" and the tan would be dope!
i actually don't own any pink
Karma: I was just gonna say a gold-esk shirt w the grey
lol
but more like a pinched yellow...
or a bronzed yellow
WORK W ME HERE!!
lmao
Teddy: LMAO @ "bronzed yellow"
Karma: lol
Teddy: LMAO @ "gold-esk"
Karma: lmao...
lol.
Whatever. you have to taste the rainbow!
Teddy: lol


No comments:

Post a Comment