Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Comido bueno en Argentina... algunos dias!!

I Eat Good in Argentina... some days!! lol. You know Im all about the food!! A place is only as good as its most common entree!! In the case of Argentina 'Carne' (meat, specifically beef!!) is the most common entree and oh yes it IS good!!

This is 'Pollo' (chicken) of some sort, fried and it was actually really good!!


This is Spinach, i think, and ricotta cheese and I think pumpkin at the top. NO, you dont want any!!


Okay this is the Cream de la cream!! There is a place that sells empanadas every half a block. This one is beef, but they have chicken, caprese (tomato, basil, and cheese), and anyother combination you can think of!


Beef steak and veggies, I want to say the thing in the middle is like an omlet... but im not really sure what they serve me around here!!


Okay this was good, obviously spighetti and the little chicititos are chicken (of some sort!) Well they could have been lamb, cause I heard that tastes just like chicken... but it was good either way!!


They also have some 'Postres' that would orgasmic-ally blow your mind!! (Yes, they are that good!!)







YES, I know what your thinking... I have a really tough job!! Yes, is like the travel shows where they tell you about foods from around the world. I feel their pain now!! Its a dirty job, but someone's got to do it! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment