Monday, August 31, 2009

Random Email...

So I have people I send random emails to... these emails could be thoughts of the moment or the day.. whatever. My thoughts are very random so the subject is always Random Thoughts.

Here is one from my darling...

Good Morning,

How many ways do you inspire me to be a overachiever, MANY!!!. Since we've started dating, I've been inspired to rekindle the little things that once made me happy. The list is too long but just know you do! I finally read your blog and its very interesting, just wish if people could follow and see how creative you really are. I hope you take the learning experience of living in another country as a building block to what life has to offer. Please note: I got your back 100 % with whatever en devour you choose to purse.

I love you and hope to get you back in one piece, sooner than later..

CD.


My response:

Aww darling...

You can accomplish anything so you choose, just think positive and believe its possible. Dont go back, find NEW things that make you happy. Always be forward thinking, dream... make your own lane.

I dont aspire to be an overachiever, neither should you. I aspire to EXPERIENCE many things. Life is only as exciting as the stories you have to tell about it!! So yea my list is long, but hopefully my time is also!

You have everything beautiful in your life, awesome friends, gorgeous kids, and ...me, umm from a-far!!

Ask your self today, what do you want? to achieve, to experience, to know... and it shall be yours!! I dont care to have all the money in the world, I only care to have what makes me the happiest (but I need to have a lot more than a little money!! LOL, I need my villa!!)

Besos (kisses)

Chris

I love inspired people... but more so people that GO FOR IT!! So ask yourself... SELF: What is it that you want? ...and then go get it!! B.FREE!!

1 comment: