Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life long DREAM...

Well soon I will be embarking on a journey to the end of the Earth...Im talking about Argentina! Buenos Aires to be exact! I have always wanted to live in another country for months at a time. i am still looking for a way to do that, and with a semester left to graduate, my time is dwindling down!

I expect this trip to the unknown (for me!) to be... well, an Adventure. Im sure there are things that are going to work my last nerve. Like when I was in Costa Rica and i got the flu (this was before this swine flu outbreak) So it was simply - The Flu! Mi mama at the homestay I was with didnt speak a lick of english, and I was still learning vocabualry words. Saying little phrases "Estoy tarde"... very basic to be in another country! I needed medicine and felt like BLAH, it was terrible. But i loved everything else about Costa Rica. (minus the earthquake!)

But Costa Rica was 2 weeks and this is going to be 4 months... I want to visit Uraguay and Rio de Janeiro while im down there, but who knows. Im on a budget already!!....Wish me blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your desire to explore and learn about the universe. I did, its quite and eye opener not to mention learning experience that will stick with you for the rest of your beautiful life. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete