Thursday, June 25, 2009

Space Savers for your Palace!

Maybe you dont have enough books to fill this bookshelf, you can put dishes, magazines, etc and draw the blind to hide you extra storage secret!



Notice the tiny windows, with a pop of color and beautifully crafted wall art all you will see it how confortable this room is!

This is a great storage technique too if you have an open cupboard, draping a simple fabric will give you a boost of chic!


I love my kitchen... NO, This isnt my kitchen!! LOL, but if it was I would love it too. This is a great way to make such a small space festival, the wall art really makes it come alive!
Well initially this was a bookshelf, a very expensive bookshelf ($300 @ Target) but well worth it in my opinion. Lay it flay and it turns into a table and storage. Furniture w multi-purposes...Can't beat that!
This room is entirely too bright for me, but an idea that is useful from here, is putting the table against the back of the couch to save space, rather than in the corner somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment