Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hungry For Change?

This is a bit different post for this Blog, but it really interest me. After spending 2 weeks in Costa Rica and living with a family who cooked for me everyday; when I came back to the States I deffinately noticed there was a difference in the food. I already dont eat beef or pork and light on the chicken, but the food in Costa Rica was fresh, and the fruit tasted like it was straight from the garden! My acne cleared up... all the WAY. I had a beautiful glow, and I felt so healthy, so energetic (not to mention I lost 5 lbs).

There is a movie showing in Chicago, go to ChicagoFilmFestival.com or foodincmovie.com for more information.

MAGOLIA PICTURES cordially invites Cinema/Chicago members and their guest to the advance screening of their new documentary, FOOD INC., on Monday June 15, at 7PM, at Landmark Century Center Cinema, located at 2828 N. Clark Street, Chicago.

Take a look at this Movie. You'll Never Look at Dinenr the SAME WAY!

http://www.foodincmovie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment