Thursday, May 21, 2009

Think R.I.C.H. Campaign by Elusion Clothing


This is serious. And you can play a part in helping the lives of others. Think R.I.C.H. (Respect, Innovation, Compassion, Hope) is a campaign put together by Elusion Clothing in Cleveland, Ohio. The campaign, kicking off May 1st, 2009, is aimed at the inner city youth of America.Too many teens are in the streets instead of chasing their dreams. Teens in the street leads to violence, pregnancy and family problems. Coming up in my day (the 1990’s), there were after school programs and mentoring programs that kept us inside, focused on positive things like education, sports and fine arts. Nowadays a lot of those programs aren’t available, especially to kids in the inner city. Statistically, teen violence and pregnancy are both up in the past ten years. A lot of these kids just have nothing to do after 3:00 everyday.
The tee shirt is a start on a long road. I can’t sit back and watch anymore. Having a son myself, I want better for him when the time comes around for him to be a teenager in America. So I’m doing my part by creating this campaign. We are aiming to sell these $15 tees from May 1st until September 1st, 2009. Our goal is to sell 1 million shirts. That would put a great amount of money back into the inner city. I want kids to have what I had coming up. That is not impossible. But I need all of the help I can get. This is a great cause to be a part of. It hits home for a lot of us. I myself spent half of my teenage years in the suburbs but moved to the inner city when I was 13 years old. Do your part to save the lives of teenagers across America. Give them the chance that you and I had.
Tees are available for men, women and kids as well. The shirts are 100 percent cotton and very nice for the low price. I know we are in the middle of a recession, but if you have the money to buy, know that its going to a good cause.
Danita C.DavisOwner/Creative DesignerElusion Clothing
Originally Posted by Jameel for Eighty81.com

No comments:

Post a Comment