Monday, March 28, 2011

Googled thoughts - lifes journey... Ramblings of a mad woman!



Watching Eat, Pray, Love... I had thought to travel the world. - google: travel for 3 to 4 months - seems like an awesome idea. Is it true what they say? After college life is a drag? .. I don't want to believe it. -google:ticket around the world- what ever happens to our dreams and drive after a few years in the workforce? ... I need a plan.

I also want to start a business. - google: start a business - ... I have a business plan, an idea... I'm missing a team! -google: how to meet people who are passionate about life- the thought came across to get students, that would be nice, but you get what you pay for rite? ... I need to get out more -google: events happening in Chicago- ... If only google had a fool proof step by step to making dreams come true. -Google: How to get it ALL-

Seems Google is just a middleman for everyone else to answer your questions. -google found -Wikihow: How to get everything you want out of life ... Enlightenment.


No comments:

Post a Comment