Thursday, July 15, 2010

I have so much to tell you...

I know im neglectful. Sorry, My life is a war-zone!! But guess what? My birthday just passed... I had to evaluate the direction my life was going in. Gotta consolidate loans, I want my villa in another country, and a business... a few of them!! WHERE TO START?!

The interviewing process is kind of nerve racking. First there are a million questions, then you wait around for someone to call you back, or not!

What i really want
to do is travel the world for a year, between Brazil, Cuba and Dominican Republic. But who has the money for that? And starting a business isnt cheap either... suggestions?

Well until then, I will occupy my traveling fetish with the little things in life: creative art, music, ppl watching and dreams of grander!!


No comments:

Post a Comment